PJM Political 07/31/10: All the President’s Juicebox Mafia
Jonathan Strong of the Daily Caller goes deep inside the JournoList, Ed Morrissey of Hot Air brings us to speed with the rest of the week's big stories. Plus a look at Mad Men Unbuttoned, and Oliver Stone unhinged. Hosted by the VodkaPundit, Stephen Green!
July 31, 2010 - 5:24 pm
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Ed Driscoll interviews Capt. Ed Morrissey of Hot Air.com, for a look at the Andrew Breitbart/Shirley Sherrod clusterfarg, and U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton’s “review” of Arizona’s efforts to stem the tide of illegal immigration.
- Jonathan Strong of the Daily Caller goes deep inside the JournoList, aka “Ezra Klein’s Juicebox Mafia”, as Steve jokes.
- An interview with Natasha Vargas-Cooper, the author of the new book, Mad Men Unbuttoned, and proprietor of its swanky Weblog, “The Footnotes of Mad Men.” (This interview was heavily edited for time. Watch for a much longer version online soon.)
- Five Questions for James Lileks.
- In light of Oliver Stone’s anti-Semitic meltdown in the London Times, (quickly walked back by his PR firm), a look back at Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd’s Poliwood segment from PJTV on Stone’s planned Showtime series.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to PJ Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the legacy media, which has a friend at the FTC, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.