PJM Political 07/24/10: Inside the Stasi, Outer Space beyond NASA
A look inside the hellish past of the former Berlin Wall, and a glimpse into the future of space travel. Plus once and maybe future Senator Dan Coats (R-IN), and James Lileks on the JournoList, "Refudiate" and Mad Men. Hosted by the VodkaPundit, Steve Green!
July 24, 2010 - 1:40 pm
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Steve has Five Questions for James Lileks, the Bard of Jasperwood to get his take on the JournoList scandal, Sarah Palin’s “Refudiate” malapropism, and the shocking surprise to be revealed on Mad Men tomorrow!
- Glenn Reynolds interviews former Senator Dan Coats (R-IN), who’s running again this November.
- Allen Barton of PJTV, Don Watkins of the Ayn Rand Institute, and Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily on the recent Aspen Ideas Festival.
- Bill Whittle of PJTV on the future of commercial space flight.
- Ed Driscoll interviews Gary Bruce, author of the new Oxford University Press book, The Firm: the Inside Story of the Stasi. (This interview was heavily edited for time; the complete version can be heard here.)
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to PJ Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the legacy media, which has a friend at the FTC, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.