Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond. And with both James Lileks and James Glassman stopping by, this week’s show contains 100 percent of your daily requirement of James-es:
- Roger L. Simon interviews Karl Rove about his new book, Courage and Consequence, recorded for PJTV at the Annual Republican Jewish Coalition’s conference in Beverly Hills, California.
- Steve interviews James Lileks on Helen Thomas’ ignominious exit from the national stage.
- Ed Driscoll interviews James Glassman, formerly president of the Atlantic Monthly magazine, publisher of the New Republic magazine, and publisher of Tech Central Station.com, about his new PBS TV series and accompanying Website, Ideas In Action.
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com responds to PJTV viewer questions.
- PJTV.com’s Joe Hicks, Stephen Kruiser and Tracie Savage on Tuesday’s California primaries.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to PJ Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the legacy media, which has a friend at the FTC, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.