PJM Political 5/8/10: From Times Square to South Park to Texas
Steve Green, James Lileks, Ed Driscoll, and Jennifer Rubin discuss Faisal Shahzad and the MSM's ideological blinders. Roger L. Simon covers Comedy Central's feckless response to "South Park's" death threats, then interviews Gov. Rick Perry at his first NASCAR race. (Roger's first NASCAR race, that is.)
May 8, 2010 - 11:56 am
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at The Big Week That Was:
- Ed Driscoll interviews Jennifer Rubin from Commentary magazine on would-be Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad, and President Obama’s on-again/off-again love of media diversity.
- Steve talks with James Lileks on the now-infamous Kinsley-esque gaffe regarding Shahzad by MSNBC’s Contessa Brewer.
- PJTV.com’s Allen Barton interviews Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily, and Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Institute on Goldman Sachs’ Week from Hell.
- From PJTV’s Poliwood, Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd on the death threats against TV’s South Park, and Comedy Central’s feckless and hypocritical response.
- Plus Roger Simon, the Ultimate Blue State California Guy, attends his first NASCAR race, where he interviews Texas Gov. Rick Perry about his presidential aspirations.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.