Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington–and beyond:
- Steve discusses Bay Area cyber crimes, and President Obama getting chummy with Hugo Chavez.
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com interviews National Review’s Jim Geraghty and Justin Higgins, the organizer of the Columbus Ohio Tea Party, on the aftermath of last week’s Tea Parties.
- James Lileks on the pros and cons of “torturing” captured terrorists.
- Ed Driscoll interviews Jennifer Rubin, Pajamas’ DC editor, on President Obama and the return of “That ’70s Show.”
- And recorded live at the United Nation’s Orwellian Durban II conference, from PJTV.com, Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon interviews:
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.