PJM Political 02/28/09: An Action-Packed CPAC Flashback!
February 28, 2009 - 12:57 pm
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 11:00 am, 4:00 pm, or 9:00 pm, and Sunday at (also eastern time zone) 2:00 am and 12:00 pm noon for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
This week’s edition of PJM Political takes to the road, with an extended slice of CPAC before ending on the trading floor of the Chicago Merc. Join an all-star cast of bloggers and new media pros:
- PJM Political host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com, live at CPAC
- Bill Whittle of PJTV.com
- Andrew Klavan, novelist and author of Don’t Say A Word (adapted into a movie starring Michael Douglas) and True Crime (adapted into a movie directed and starring Clint Eastwood), and a newly-minted PJ Media Express blogger
- Deroy Murdock, syndicated columnist & contributing editor to National Review Online
- Online and new media strategist Patrick Ruffini
- YouTube phenomenon Alfonzo Rachel
- Margaret Hoover of Fox News’ O’Reilly Factor
- James Joyner of Outside The Beltway
- Sean Hackbarth of The American Mind
- And Robert Stacy McCain
- Plus PJTV co-host Joe Hicks with his take on Attorney General Eric Holder’s “Nation of Cowards” speech.
- And recorded live at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, PJ Media.com CEO Roger L. Simon takes the pulse of the trading floor on CNBC’s Rick Santelli and President Obama’s stimulus plan.
- Produced and guest-hosted by Ed Driscoll.