PJM Political 02/14/09: You’ve Entered…The Stimulus Zone
February 14, 2009 - 11:09 am
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 11:00 am, 4:00 pm, or 9:00 pm, and Sunday at (also eastern time zone) 2:00 am and 12:00 pm noon for the weekly edition of PJ Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a special Cold And Flu And Nyquil And Smirnoff edition of PJM Political, featuring:
- PJ Media’s DC editor Jennifer Rubin on Judd Gregg (R-NH) suddenly bowing out as Commerce Secretary. How big a role did “A Power Grab At The Census” play?
- James Lileks enters…The Stimulus Zone! (Which is like the Twilight Zone, only with a much, much much larger budget. And with infinitely slower pacing, but ultimately much more scary, to boot.)
- From PJTV.com’s ongoing Conservatism 2.0 series, Glenn Reynolds and Michelle Malkin on hoping that their kids will have some change left to spend in a few years after the economy has been stimulated into oblivion.
- Brian Anderson of the Manhattan Institute on the seemingly daily calls from the left for a return of the “Fairness” Doctrine.
- And, expanding upon his new Blacklisting Myself book, Roger L. Simon explains to Hugh Hewitt how he became a 9/11 Democrat.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.