Get PJ Media on your Apple
British patrol on Shatt Al-Arab waterway
The seizure of 15 British Sailors and Marines by Iran was not an isolated incident, but part of a long-running Iranian program to control the Shatt al-Arab. The Narrows: A waterway beset by ethnic cleansing.
- Native Arab population of up to 500,000 "relocated."
- Resistance jailed, forced to confess, and executed.
- Most politically sensitive area in the Middle East.
- Controls oil shipments and trade routes
- Iranian zone is the launch point for Iranian covert operations in Iraq.
- Iran now controlling up to 40,000 agents in Iraq.