Rubin Reports

Be sure that soon, there will also be a frantic attempt at the “blame ourselves” theme. If the issue wasn’t such a tragic one, this would be humorous. Could America have acted more kindly toward these two brothers? Nevertheless, do not underestimate how well this theme will play with citizens who drink similar flavors of Kool-Aid.

In this pursuit of obfuscation, no idiocy is unthinkable. Canadian Liberal party leader Justin Trudeau, attempting to be an Obama clone, explained:

There is no question that this happened because of someone who feels completely excluded, someone who feels completely at war … with society.

His solution, then:

[Do not] marginalize people even further who already feel like they are enemies of society rather than people who have hope for the future.

In other words, doing anything is more dangerous than doing nothing. To combat radical Islam is to hurt people’s feelings, and that will produce more terrorism.

The brotherly duo — and their family — was treated extraordinarily well by the country they betrayed. They were allowed in, rather questionably, as permanent residents, and suddenly large numbers of relatives were in the United States as well (so much for our supposed draconian immigration laws). One of the brothers even became a citizen.

They went to the best schools. What did they learn there about the greatness of America? Was the seed of rage fertilized by U.S. education’s tendency to demonize American history as evil, greedy, racist, and imperialist?

One of them even got a scholarship.

It is vital to understand the profound difference between these two and the September 11 hijackers, men who came on a mission of sabotage and murder. They reached the U.S. shore as enemies, reliable agents of revolutionary retribution. These two young men, however, had a free choice. They had to actively close their minds to everything good they experienced and to adopt an ideology of hate. Only a very powerful force could move them in that direction.

We have seen this frequently in the United Kingdom and France.

Guess what? If comparisons are to be made to the 9/11 terrorists, it would have to be acknowledged that there is a second-generation (though, strictly speaking, these two are first generation) time bomb implanted with these two brothers — implying that we can expect many more attacks like this.

But will anyone add on that point?

The brothers’ otherwise normal activities will be used to make them seem … normal, their motive inexplicable. But on the contrary: it is their apparent normality, their seeming assimilation into American life, which makes the situation so scary.

Of course, a key argument is that Islam has nothing to do with this, and that Islamism isn’t directly behind it. A new theme that is being used by a lot of obfuscators: Muslims view “Islamic” terrorists the same way Christians view the Westboro Baptist Church.

Here is a positive evaluation of that quote which explains that the idea there is much support among Muslims for terrorism comes merely “from the Vast Right Wing Echo Chamber” — then, the author changes the argument to say the claim is that the Boston terrorists “are representative of all Muslims everywhere. It’s a ridiculous double standard.” In other words, the terrorists in Boston and everywhere else don’t represent much of anything but themselves.

As I recall, the Westboro Baptist Church doesn’t govern ten countries.

TAKE HIS PIC DOWN, NOW!!!
Every news agency across the globe is showing the pic(s) of a sick murderer and all of the “wackos” and “nutjobs” who might be “on the fence” of doing, or not doing, something terrible are being encouraged into doing it for the FAME and NOTORIETY given by the Media. (AARRGGHH).
Show me pictures of the little boy this piece of dirt murdered in cold blood. I want to remember the joyful face of a bright-eyed young man living life to the fullest. Not some twisted killer. Show me the two women killed in the blast. Tell me stories of their lives, not the killers. I couldn’t care less about the slime that cowardly murdered innocents. Show me the runners in the Marathon – I have no idea what they look like. (But thanks to supreme stupidity by the media, I will never be able to forget the pics of a teenage killer.)
Show me the eight year-old boy – I want to identify with him, not the killer. Show me pics of the heroes – the law enforcement personnel who risked their lives to catch these butchers. Show me the guy with the boat who called it in! Show me the MIT Cop who was killed. Tell me about him, his life, his values, his experiences, not the killers.
Our collective Media is making a butcher of innocent children into a “relatable guy.” They are personalizing him. Please, please stop. I challenge you to a paradigm shift starting now. No longer does the media broadcast images of the criminal 24/7 and tell us all, all about his entire life and the lives of his relatives and friends. But rather, investigate, personalize and broadcast images of the innocent victims, the hard working law enforcement and/or military personnel. Tell us stories of their lives, their hopes, their dreams, their reality. Dig deep and deeper still, not into the killer, but in to the victims and heroes.
I won’t be holding my breath. littlegecko
JOHN KERRY COMPARES ISRAELI COMMANDOS TO THE BOSTON MARATHON KILLERS

kkkkkk

So according to arse kissing Kerry, the IDF commandos who killed nine violent Jew hating flotilla jihadists hellbent on illegally breaking a naval blockade to help genocidal Hamas terrorists are no better than the two Boston Marathon jihadists who killed and maimed scores of innocent Americans? Actually coming from the man who compared our brave troops in Vietnam, and their noble mission of fighting Communism, to savage, bloodthirsty, Mongol hordes we shouldn't be shocked or surprised.

Muslims, by and large...view radical Islam the way liberals view radical leftists.

"They are on our side, doing the "muscle" end of the business. If it's dirty and underhanded, even evil...it's all for the cause"

We make the vital...and continuing...mistake of conflating liberals with leftist radicals. It allows them to hide in plain site.

And, we do a similar thing with Muslims and radical Islamists.

Radicalism is a dirty, vicious, violent, lying, slandering enterprise. It needs a place to hide in plain sight. And, WE...give it to them. We adopt the "infused" words, phrases and "planted" ideas that soften up our resistance, crush our windpipes and strangle our voices.

We are "shamed" into silence with threats of peer pressure, ridicule and assorted slanders.

Not fighting back, not resisting, not standing up for ourselves and this land of ours...and our allies...is EXACTLY the strategy used against us by the now clearly seized agenda media, academia and pop culture traitors.

Radicals and revolutionaries are kindred spirits. Patriots ought to be as well...but, we are not. They get us to fight within ourselves like trained chimps dancing to the organ grinder...only it's a grinder of morale and national spirit.

These two Chechens are the last shores of the Rubicon. It's time to plant a flag in the ground.

There is no such thing as 'ADJECTIVE' Islam no EUPHEMISM Islam , no 'IST' or 'ISM' but there is 'IC'.
Left Wing moonbat Multi Culti, Politically Correct, Black Race Hustler society in the USA will end up destroying it.
Riddle me this my left wing correspondents: The United States intervened in the Balkans and broke apart Serb dominated Yugoslavia yet there never has been a Serb terrorist attack on US or NATO interests. Why is that? Every Serb I have met who knows that I was involved in military operations against their country holds no special animosity towards me. So please explain why after destroying Yugoslavia the Serbs aren't attacking us.
Eventually we will get to the Hillary Clinton point after all the obfuscation and delaying and denial and finger pointing at everything but Islam.

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"
4 here, 3 there...no reason to get exited....said the joker to the thief, there are many here amongst us, who fell life is but a joke.
Islam is a religion of peace, needs to be amended to, Islam is a religion of pieces.
"Just an excitable boy they all said." Warren Zevon
"All the irrational ways they will use to blame everything but Islamism."

And with others its all the irrational ways they will use to blame everything but Islam.
Probably some bureaucrat will state that "Diversity is good" and the murderer will be went to some unreachable jail.
Just two poor misunderstood wayward youth wanting to follow their dream.
TAKE HIS PIC DOWN, NOW!!!
I won’t be holding my breath. littlegecko