Klavan On The Culture

A National Conversation About Complete Crap

July 22nd, 2013 - 6:54 am

Or if we’re going to speak more generally about racial violence, could we include the attacks by black youths on Asian people? Could we include the Mexican mob’s targeting of blacks? Me, I’d even be willing to include the abortion of over 13 million black babies in keeping with the genocidal racism of white Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger. Or does it only qualify as racial violence when a Hispanic gets in a fight with a suspicious-looking black kid and we pretend the Hispanic was white and attacked the kid for no reason? After all, something must be done about such incidents or we’ll have Hispanics presumed to be white all over the place and no suspicious-looking people will be safe!

Oh, I’m sorry, have I stopped making sense? Well, if so, look at it this way. Chris Matthews said recently he was “speaking for all white people,” when he apologized for race relations in America. I feel I’m speaking for Chris Matthews when I fall face first on the floor and mumble gibberish until I pass out. Come to think of it, when I do that, I’m speaking for the entire mainstream media.

Because when it comes to race and the Trayvon Martin case, the president and his media lapdogs are talking absolute crap. So yes, let the national conversation about complete nonsense begin! Otherwise, we’d have to talk about why President Obama’s appointee to the IRS used the agency to mess with tea party groups, or how our ambassador died in Benghazi. Then you might really start to see people lock their car doors when the president of the United States passes by.

<- Prev  Page 2 of 2   View as Single Page

I didn't think the point was that subtle, but here it is: we are having a national conversation about nonsense at a time when we need to have a conversation about how our government is totally and completely out of control. Actually his point was not that different than yours.
If I had a president he would look like Ronald Reagan.
You know, my father gave me "the talk" about how to deal with the police. I've given that talk or heard other men give that to their sons as well. Of course, the impact of that is seriously reduced in this "national conversation" when one notes that I and most of the men who I've heard instructing their sons were... white. Only a fool doesn't act respectfully towards the police, security guards, bouncers or the neighborhood watch. Only an idiot doesn't teach the young men he knows that you can think what you want about those authority figures, but you're far better off saying "Yessir", "No, Sir", and "Thank you, Officer".

Every young man, black, white, brown, yellow, green or blue, IS going to have several encounters with the police and if they don't act properly, things won't go well for them.

It shocks me that blacks think they're the only ones who have to tell their sons not to be idiots.
If I had adopted a black son, he probably wouldn't have looked like Trayvon Martin.
I think I'm speaking for all thinking americans when I say Chris Matthews is a dumbass.
Affirmative action president - affirmative action results.
Thanks for a great article and video. I had to watch the video twice. The second time I substituted "African-American" for the word "celebrity" and it made just as much sense. Thanks.
Don't you all get it? The President was on a one way road toward impeachment,. The sudden inclusion of some Democrats and some in the mainstream press calling for investigations alongside all those easily discredited Republicans was suddenly a direct real threat to the President's corrupt criminal enterprise. Obama, being the racist community organizer that he was, just looked around for the nearest black vs white tragedy that he could find and cried racism and everyone is now suddenly focused not on jobs, not on the economy, not on Benghazi, not on IRS or NSA or Syria or DOJ or the Fed printing Trillions in debt to our children, or the EPA shutting down power plants, or Detroit! We need to get angry and demand the nation refocus on the massive law breaking, corruption, cronyism, and deceit that is the Obama administration. Even Black Americans are starting to come out and denounce Obama and his administration as harming all Americans including minorities. Its time to take over the nations focus away from the Martin tragedy and travesty and put the spotlight back on the President and his cabinet. Obama makes Nixon look like a Saint. But make no mistake, Obama or at least his handlers know what they're doing and know how to punch our buttons to our detriment. They will stop at nothing, not even murder, IMHO, to get their way. We must be resolute and fearless in the face of such evil. In 1776, our founding fathers pledged their lives, their fortunes, their sacred honor to oppose a tyrannical government intent on crushing their rights as Englishmen, hence the birth of our nation. Many of them did lose their lives, their fortunes, but not their honor. As we now face a similar tyranny, a dishonest law breaking President, a Congress and Court system that makes a mockery of law, logic and common sense, who all think they are above the people, how can we be less than those founding fathers without suffering everlasting shame and humiliation at our apparent willingness to become economic and regulatory slaves of Obama's vision for change. Millions of Americans, our fathers and their fathers sacrificed, fought and died so we could have freedom. Are we such losers that a free Obamaphone or free food, or threat from IRS or DOJ is enough to make us piss on our fathers graves and go meekly to our slave pens or flee to some third world country? It's time to wake up and organize to resist the encroachment of our liberties by the unlawful actions of our elected federal officials. In the end, we have the right for redress of grievances but we must be fearless and resolute in the face of the threats, the actions, and the lies of Obama and his supporters. George Washington was called a traitor or a patriot depending on which side was asked. Today those who oppose Obama are called racist, domestic right wing conservative, evil greedy, capitalist, earth polluting, bible and gun toting crazies. A little over the top don't you think? It's time to say no more BS, Obama. Account for your actions and your lies and your lawbreaking and be removed from office, not because you're Black but because you are violating your oath of office.
How would Obama know his son would have looked like Trayvon? Is he saying that all black kids look alike? He's a racist!
" Chris Matthews said recently he was “speaking for all white people,” when he apologized for race relations in America."

For what it's worth, Chris Matthews does NOT speak for me.

He could NOT speak for me.

To even try to speak for me, he would have to remove Obama's penis from his mouth.

And he would NEVER do that.
Funniest line of the day! Thanks!
I'm so confused about the leftist view of skin color.

Bill Clinton was the first black President...until he was a racist in the primary against Barack Obama...who was the first post-racial President...except when he was calling the police stupid and denying being in the church of anti-garlic noses and saying that Hispanics should punish their "enemies"...and then imagining his all black son who apparently carried no genes of his typical white grandmother.

Eric Holder says we are cowards...while hiding behind executive privilege and wants to have a national conversation on race, I suppose after the DOJ has organized a protest against the skin color people who his deputies believe do not have civil rights in this country.

George Zimmerman is a white Hispanic, but Obama is not a white African?

How does one know the races without a scorecard? I guess you can turn on MSNBC and Chris Tingles TELL us, but...listening to somebody whose voice always sounds like he's doing some sort of baby talk...I don't if that's a speech impediment or a credibility one...but, it's hard to take seriously in any event.

Anyway, I remain confused. Thank goodness we can rely on Joe Biden to be the voice of highest order in this administration. He's so clean and articulate...for a cracker.

Brilliant. But FYI, the nice young woman from GZ's trial tells us that it's spelled, c-r-a-c-k-A. Piers Morgan asked her specifically. (#heavenhelpus)
I agree. It's enough to cause more confusion than Compton on Father's day.
Bravo, Andrew! Defines the word "mordant." Skills that could not have been applied to a more "worthy" object.
Let's talk about race. Just don't say the word "black" because that's racist.
1 2 3 Next View All